Houses For Sale by Owner Privately in Ireland
By way of background, I decided to see if I could sell my own house in Ireland privately on the web, and I just couldn't believe how successful it turned out to be ! I sold my property via my own website for a premium price, I paid no agent fees and very little on marketing expenses. That's when it hit me, other irish private house sellers and owners needed a professional, simple, yet inexpensive way to market their property for sale online, and so Sellmyhouse.ie was born !
Here you will find Ireland's largest independent selection of homes and properties for sale by owner privately in Ireland and you can contact the property seller directly via the enquiry box with questions about the house they have for sale.
1511 matching properties for sale by owner Listing matching properties 1 to 10
Area : Claremorris Type : Bungalow
Open to offers
Immaculate 4 bed 4 bathroom property built 2010 and finished to a very high standard is offered for sale... ...
Area : Claremorris Type : Farmhouse
Spacious. fully renovated 2 storey farmhouse on nearly 3 acres, 3 beds, 3 baths, outbuildings, hay barn, large polytunnel, Turbury Rites. ...
Area : Portobello Type : Terraced House
Situated on the fringes of the city centre where location reigns supreme, beautifully presented Victorian terraced city home just 3 minutes walk to Portobello, and Camden Quarter as well as being less ...
Area : Derry City Type : Period Property
Offers over GPB 170,000
An elegant red-brick terrace house, dating from the early 20th century, has many original period features including floorings, decorative plasterwork, staircases, woodwork and fireplaces. Currently eq ...
Area : Glengarriff Type : Coastal Property
Unique property in Glengarriff with 5.5 acres of private old oak woodland with breathtaking sea, island and mountain views ...
Area : Dunshaughlin Type : Detached House
For sale a beautiful 4 bedroom house in very private cul de sack in the village of Dunshaughlin just 15 mins to Blanchardstown, 40 mins to Dublin airport 35 mins to Navan and 35 mins to Dublin City. ...
Area : Tower Type : Semi Detached House
This attractive three-bedroom house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. An ideal family home located in Tower village in close proximity to schools, churches and bus routes. Viewing comes highly recomm ...
Area : The Pigeons Type : Renovation
Unfinished renovation, 3 bedroom cottage on 3 acres. The house is on approx 3 acres of land with a 400m driveway and surrounded by a number of mature trees ...
Area : Bantry Type : Detached House
Architect-designed residence with independent guest flat on 1.3 acres overlooking Bantry Bay. Unique and stunning location. ...
- Popular Searches
- Houses for sale privately in Ireland
- Period properties for sale in Ireland
- Cottages for sale in Ireland
- Houses for sale with sea views
- Property for sale with Lake Views
- Houses for sale by owner in ireland
- For sale by owner
- Rent My House
- Popular Areas
- Dublin City houses for sale by owner
- Cork City homes for sale by owners
- Limerick City property for sale by owner
- Galway City houses for sale by owner
- Waterford City property for sale by owner
- Belfast City homes for sale by owner
- Dublin City North houses for sale
- Dublin City South houses for sale
- South County Dublin houses for sale privately
- North County Dublin for sale privately
- Dublin Commuter Belt private sales
- West Cork property for sale
- Connemara properties for sale
- Property in Dublin
- Property in Cork
- Property in Galway
- Property in Kildare
- Property in Meath
- Property in Limerick
- Property in Donegal
- Property in Tipperary
- Property in Waterford
- Houses for sale in Drogheda
- Houses for sale in Dundalk
- Houses for sale in Swords
- Houses for sale in Bray
- Houses for sale in Navan
- Houses for sale in Ennis
- Houses for sale in Kilkenny
- Houses for sale in Tralee
- Houses for sale Clogherhead
- Houses for sale Duleek
- Houses for sale in Stamullen